Ugandans millennial is curious and always has an eye out for the next best thing. On
#UgTravelMonth Trip 1: Jinja, Conquer the Nile
- 30th Sep - 1st Oct
- 6:00 AM on Saturday
- UGX 350,000
Jinja has fast become known as East Africa’s adventure capital, offering heart palpitations and memorable thrills for all, with its wide and wild array of activities.
If an adrenaline rush is what you’ve been looking for, this opening trip of Uganda Travel Month promises to shake you up, dust you down and leave you with stories to tell your grand kids!
Dare to do something new!
- 0630hrs – Departure from Kampala (Garden City)
- 0830hrs – Adrenaline Activities Begin:
- Group 1 – White Water Rafting: Prepare to conquer the Nile. The experienced crew at Raft Uganda is there to give you the ride of your lifetime! 8 amazing rapids with a few flips here and there!
- Group 2 – Ziplining: Experiencing the Mabira Forest canopy just makes you behave like monkeys! The first of its kind in Uganda. The Mabira Forest Canopy Super Skyway is a canopy “zip-line” system that sends you soaring between the tallest trees in the rainforest.
- 1300hrs – Lunch Time at Tulina Riverside!
- 1400hrs – The Cross Over: Group 1 now takes on the ZipLine while Group 2 now sets off for White Water Rafting on the Nile. The two teams reconvene later on in the evening for a cold Nile Special to celebrate the adrenaline filled day!
- 1800hrs – Arrival of all teams back to Tulina Riverside Retreat, our base for the expedition.
- 19:00hrs – Dinner Buffet by Tulina Riverside Retreat
- 20:00hrs – Finale Campfire Party with entertainment from till late by DJ Simples & Deejay Joe.
- 0800hrs – Group Breakfast courtesy of Tulina Riverside Retreat
- 1000hrs – Departure for Kampala
Packages (Locals & EA)
All the packages below include: Transport, Meals and Accommodation.
|ZipLining Only||150,000 UGX per person|
|Rafting Only||300,000 UGX per person|
|Both Ziplining + Rafting||350,000 UGX per person|
- Rooming option is available. Please call our reservations on 0775498582.
- The Pearl Guide will provide Two Man tents equipped with Two Mattresses. Tents will be shared too but booking can be made singular. You’re advised to carry light beddings for warmth.
- Reservation / Ticket is only granted with 100% payment. We do not accept deposits.
- Payments can be made in cash at The Pearl Guide Office or via Mobile Money to 0775 498 582 (Add UGX 10,000 withdrawal fee). You may contact us for Bank Option.
- Three (3) Meals (Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast)
- Two (2) Activities as indicated by Itinerary
NOTE: All itineraries subject to change, depending on weather, accessibility and other factors.
For further info, reservations and tickets, call: 0414 695 658 or 0775 498 582 (Whatsapp)