Ugandans millennial is curious and always has an eye out for the next best thing. On
#UgTravelMonth Trip 3: Lake Mburo National Park, Whispers of the Wild
- Lake Mburo National Park
- 15th Oct - 16th Oct
- 7:00 AM on Saturday
- UGX 200,000
Lake Mburo National Park is a compact gem, located conveniently close to the highway that connects Kampala to the parks of western Uganda. It is the smallest of Uganda’s savannah national parks and underlain by ancient Precambrian metamorphic rocks which date back more than 500 million years.
Trip 3 of #UgTravelMonth gives you the opportunity to discover one of Uganda’s easiest and most accessible safari experiences, giving you and your friends some simple getaway ideas for weekends to come.
- 6:30am Departure From Kampala (Garden City).
- 9am Equator stop!
- 12:30pm Arrival at Arcadia Lodges. The lodge is located in leafy gardens just a stone’s throw away from the Lake Shore.
- 1:00pm : Lunch at Arcadia.
- 2pm, 3pm, Boat Launch (Van 1) Keep an eye out for crocodiles, buffalo, and hippos as well as colorful Kingfishers, magnificent Fish Eagles and Hammerkops with their enormous nests.
- 4pm, 5pm – Boat Launch (Van 2)
- 4pm – 6pm Game Drive through the Park passing through view points at Kimbla Mantana, Mihingo Lodge and Eagles Nest. (Van 1 & Van 3) The network of game tracks in the east of the park passes a variety of landscape features including acacia woodland, wetlands, grassy hillsides, rock outcrops and seasonally flooded valley floors.
- 7:30pm Dinner and Bonfire Party with entertainment from DJ Simples till late.
- 7:30-8:30am Breakfast
- 9am, 10am Boat Launch (Van 3)
- 9am – 10:30am Game Drive through the Park passing through view points at Kimbla Mantana, Mihingo Lodge and Eagles Nest. (Van 2)
- Departure 11am to Kampala.
The ticket charge of UGX 200,000 is an all-expenses-covered ticket and covers all Transportation, Meals, Drinks, Activities and Camping Accommodation on the trip.
The above rate is applicable to Ugandans / East African Residents only.
NOTE: All itineraries subject to change, depending on weather, availability and location of chosen lodging.
For further info, reservations and tickets, call: 0414 695 658