Ugandans millennial is curious and always has an eye out for the next best thing. On
#UgTravelMonth Trip 3: Queen Elizabeth National Park Wild Wonders
- Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 14th Oct - 15th Oct
- 6:00 AM on Saturday
- UGX 230,000
Queen Elizabeth National Park is understandably Uganda’s most popular tourist destination making it the perfect inclusion to Uganda Travel Month. If you love big game, then you love Queen Elizabeth.
The park’s diverse ecosystems, which include sprawling savanna, shady, humid forests, sparkling lakes and wetlands, make it the ideal habitat for birdlife, primate and classic big bad game!
- 0630hrs – Departure from Kampala (Garden City Parking)
- 0900hrs – Stop at the Equator Line for photos.
- 1300hrs -Lunch Stop-Over at Igongo Cultural Hotel
- 1700hrs – Arrival at Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Activity 1: The Kazinga Channel is an oasis for many of the fascinating species that inhabit the park, and taking a boat tour along it gives visitors the chance to cruise just meters from hundreds of enormous hippos and buffalos while elephants linger on the shoreline.
- 19:00hrs – Arrival at Marafiki Lodge, one of the leading midrange accommodation facilities in the Queen Elizabeth Area.
- 20:00hrs – Dinner at Marafiki Lodge
- 21:00hrs – Campfire Party with entertainment from DJ Simples till late
- Accommodation by Camp & Rooming at Marafiki Lodge
- 06:00hrs – 08:00hrs – Group Camp Breakfast courtesy of Marafiki Lodge
- 06:30hrs – Optional Game Drive through Queen Elizabeth National Park Plains. For a classic African safari experience, the tracks through Kasenyi, the North Kazinga Plains and the Ishasha Sector offer virtually guaranteed buffalo, antelope and elephant sightings, along with warthogs and baboons. If the game drive is too early for you, you can opt to sleep in, have a late breakfast and simply relax at the lodge.
- 11:00hrs – Departure for Kampala
Tickets (Locals & EA)
|Early Bird (Deadline 31st Aug)|
|Camping||200,000 UGX per person|
|Rooming*||300,000 UGX per person|
|Regular (Deadline 6th October)|
|Camping||230,000 UGX per person|
|Rooming*||330,000 UGX per person|
Tickets (Foreign: Both Resident and Non – Resident)
|Early Bird (Deadline 31st Aug)|
|Camping||100 USD per person|
|Rooming*||160 USD per person|
|Regular (Deadline 22nd Sept)|
|Camping||130 USD per person|
|Rooming*||190 USD per person|
- Rooming Ticket is on a Sharing Basis i.e Booking must be made with Two (2) People. Available Rooms are Twin or Double Rooms. Confirm availability while making your booking.
- The Pearl Guide will provide Two Man tents equipped with Two Mattresses. Tents will be shared too but booking can be made singular. You’re advised to carry light beddings for warmth.
- Reservation / Ticket is only granted with 100% payment. We do not accept deposits.
- Payments can be made in cash at The Pearl Guide Office or via Mobile Money to 0775 498 582 (Add UGX 10,000 withdrawal fee). You may contact us for Bank Option.
- Three (3) Meals (Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast)
- Two (2) Activities as indicated by Itinerary
NOTE: All itineraries subject to change, depending on weather, accessibility and other factors.
For further info, reservations and tickets, call: 0414 695 658 or 0775 498 582 (Whatsapp)