Ugandans millennial is curious and always has an eye out for the next best thing. On
#UgTravelMonth Trip 4: Finale at Murchison Falls
- Murchison Falls National Park
- 21st Oct - 22nd Oct
- 11:30 PM on Saturday
- UGX 230,000
Murchison Falls National Park is Uganda’s best known and biggest nature reserve, and its impressive animal populations and superb activities are further augmented by its location, which straddles the Victoria Nile as it makes its way through multiple rapids and waterfalls (including the enormously impressive Murchison Falls) to Lake Albert.
This is an exceptional place to see wildlife and a trip along the Nile should not be missed, not least in order to see the powerful Murchison Falls up close, a simply unforgettable experience.
A fitting end to #UgTravelMonth 2017.
- 0630hrs – Departure from Kampala (Garden City)
- 1200hrs – Arrival at Murchison Falls National Park Gate
- 1300hrs -Lunch Buffet at Nile Safari Lodge, a lodge that enjoys an iconic reputation due to its unique location in one of the most beautiful settings in Africa. Our host and base for the Murchison Falls Trip.
- 1400hrs – Afternoon Pool Party in the Wild. Relax by the pool with a cold beer with beats from Simples Entertainment. The pool at Nile Safari Lodge enjoys a scenic view over the Nile making for a serene relaxing environment.
- 17:00hrs Evening Game Drive: A game drive around the Buligi game tracks on the northern bank with a trained ranger guide and opportunities to photograph the wide range of animals in the Nile Valley. Your guide will have a good idea where the lions are hiding, and you may even spot a leopard at dusk! This is optional, you can choose to simply continue relaxing at the lodge.
- 20:00hrs – Dinner Buffet at Nile Safari Lodge.
- 21:00hrs – Party with entertainment from DJ Simples till late: As it is the finale, Pool Party will remain open until Midnight after which the party will move to the Lodge Main House.
- Accommodation by Camp and Rooming at Nile Safari Lodge.
- 08:00hrs – Group Camp Breakfast courtesy of Nile Safari Lodge.
- 10:00hrs – Drive to the majestic top of the falls: Once described as the most spectacular thing to happen to the Nile along its 6700km length, the 50m wide Victoria Nile is squeezed here through a 6m gap in the rock and crashes through this narrow gorge with unbelievable power. What a sight to behold! Don’t take our word for it, come see for yourself.
- 11:00hrs – Departure for Kampala
Tickets (Locals & EA)
|Regular (Deadline 13th October)|
|Camping||230,000 UGX per person|
|Rooming*||330,000 UGX per person|
Tickets (Foreign: Both Resident and Non – Resident)
|Regular (Deadline 13th October)|
|Camping||130 USD per person|
|Rooming*||190 USD per person|
- Rooming Ticket is on a Sharing Basis i.e Booking must be made with Two (2) People. Available Rooms are Twin or Double Rooms. Confirm availability while making your booking.
- The Pearl Guide will provide Two Man tents equipped with Two Mattresses. Tents will be shared too but booking can be made singular. You’re advised to carry light beddings for warmth.
- Reservation / Ticket is only granted with 100% payment. We do not accept deposits.
- Payments can be made in cash at The Pearl Guide Office or via Mobile Money to 0775 498 582 (Add UGX 10,000 withdrawal fee). You may contact us for Bank Option.
- Three (3) Meals (Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast)
- Two (2) Activities as indicated by Itinerary
NOTE: All itineraries subject to change, depending on weather, accessibility and other factors.
For further info, reservations and tickets, call: 0414 695 658 or 0775 498 582 (Whatsapp)