Ugandans millennial is curious and always has an eye out for the next best thing. On
#UgTravelMonth Trip 6: Queen Elizabeth National Park, by Marafiki Safaris
- Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 8th Oct - 9th Oct
- 6:00 AM on Saturday
- UGX 250,000
Queen Elizabeth National Park is understandably Uganda’s most popular tourist destination making it the perfect Grand Opening to Uganda Travel Month, Uganda’s largest experiential tourism marketing initiative.
The park’s diverse ecosystems, which include sprawling savanna, shady, humid forests, sparkling lakes and wetlands, make it the ideal habitat for birdlife, primate and classic big bad game!
The trip is the second and last visit to the park during Uganda Travel Month. Take the chance to experience Uganda’s beauty at this once in a lifetime deal powered by Marafiki Safaris.
- 0600hrs – Departure from Kampala (Garden City)
- 1200hrs -Lunch Stop-Over at Igongo Cultural Hotel and tour of the Igongo Cultural Museum, a collection of arts, photos, customs and exhibits of culture.
- 1600hrs – Arrival at Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Game Drive for Group 1: Drives through several spots of well-maintained game viewing tracks with high chances of elephant, buffalo, antelope and lion sightings.
- Boat Launch for Group 2: The Kazinga Channel is an oasis for many of the fascinating species that inhabit the park, and taking a boat tour along it gives visitors the chance to cruise just meters from hundreds of enormous hippos and buffalos while elephants linger on the shoreline.
- 19:00hrs – Sundowners followed by Dinner BBQ at Marafiki Lodge
- Accommodation by Camp at Marafiki Lodge grounds. Upgrades to Room available. See below.
- 06:30hrs – Group Camp Breakfast courtesy of Marafiki Lodge
- 08:00hrs – Game Drive for Group 2
- 08:00 hrs – Boat Launch for Group 1
- Departure for Kampala
The ticket charge of UGX 250,000 is an all-expenses-covered ticket and covers all Transportation, Three Meals with Drinks, Activities and Camping Accommodation on the trip. The above rate is applicable to Ugandans / East African Residents only.
Upgrade from camp to room at the following rates:
– Double Room – UGX 200,000 extra per couple (available for only 3 couples)
– Cabin Room – UGX 200,000 extra per group of 4 pax (available for only 4 groups of 4)
For further info, reservations and tickets, call: 0414 695 658 or WhatsApp 0775 498 582. Bookings are made with full payments by Sept 29, 2016.
NOTE: All itineraries subject to change, depending on weather, availability and location of chosen lodging.