Ugandans millennial is curious and always has an eye out for the next best thing. On
Trip 1: Queen Elizabeth National Park, a Medley of Wonders
Overview & Features
Oct 1, 2016
Queen Elizabeth National Park is understandably Uganda’s most popular tourist destination making it the perfect Grand Opening to Uganda Travel Month, Uganda’s largest experiential tourism marketing initiative.
The park’s diverse ecosystems, which include sprawling savanna, shady, humid forests, sparkling lakes and wetlands, make it the ideal habitat for birdlife, primate, and classic big bad game!
The opening trip promises to evoke emotions and remind guests of the gem that Uganda has always been.
- 0700hrs – Departure from Kampala (The Pearl Guide Offices)
- 1200hrs – Equator Stop-Over for that iconic selfie
- 1300hrs -Lunch Stop-Over at Igongo Cultural Hotel and tour of the Igongo Cultural Museum, a collection of arts, photos, customs and exhibits of culture.
- 1600hrs – Arrival at Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Game Drive for Group 1: Drives through several spots of well-maintained game viewing tracks with high chances of elephant, buffalo, antelope and lion sightings.
- Boat Launch for Group 2: The Kazinga Channel is an oasis for many of the fascinating species that inhabit the park, and taking a boat tour along it gives visitors the chance to cruise just meters from hundreds of enormous hippos and buffalos while elephants linger on the shoreline.
- 18:00hrs – Sundowner Drinks at Marafiki Lodge, one of the leading midrange accommodation facilities in the Queen Elizabeth Area. Model rooms will be open for viewing and experiencing.
- 19:00hrs – Dinner BBQ at Marafiki Lodge
- 20:00hrs – Campfire Party with entertainment from DJ Simples till late
- Accommodation by Camp at Marafiki Lodge grounds
- 07:00hrs – Group Camp Breakfast courtesy of Marafiki Lodge
- 08:00hrs – Game Drive for Group 2
- 08:00 hrs – Boat Launch for Group 1
- 11:00hrs – Luxury Lodge Tour: Complimentary Refreshment and tour of Mweya Safari Lodge, a facility that has now become one of the pillars of Uganda’s hospitality industry. Find out what makes this lodge one the most visited facilities in the region.
- Lunch at Marafiki Lodge
- Departure for Kampala
The ticket charge of UGX 200,000 is an all-expenses-covered ticket and covers all Transportation, Meals, Drinks, Activities and Camping Accommodation on the trip.
For further info, reservations and tickets, call: 0414 695 658
Posted in: Uncategorized