Trip 4: Jinja, the Adrenaline Finale
Overview & Features
22nd Oct, 2016
Jinja has fast become known as East Africa’s adventure capital, offering heart palpitations and memorable thrills for all, with its wide and wild array of activities.
If an adrenalin rush is what you’ve been looking for, this forth and final trip of the inaugural Uganda Travel Month promises to shake you up, dust you down and leave you with stories to tell your grand-kids!
Dare to do something new!
- 1000hrs – Departure from Kampala (The Pearl Guide Offices)
- 1300hrs – Lunch Stop-Over at the Rainforest Lodge surrounded by the forest beauty of Mabira. Enjoy a tour of one of the pioneering and trendsetting lodges in eco-design.
- 1600hrs – Bungee Jumping! Leap over the source of the Nile from one of the most spectacular bungee jumping sites in the world and tick this off your bucket list. Get strapped by Adrift’s Award-winning 5-star jump crew, by far the most experienced on the continent, and leap to one of the most adrenal feelings you can ever experience in your life.
- 18:00hrs – Sundowner Drinks at the Adrift Riverbase. The popular campsite, bar/restaurant and budget accommodation is perched cliff-top above the Nile (now Lake Bujagali). This beautiful setting is home to Nile High Bungee, troops of Red-tailed and Colubus monkeys.
- 19:00hrs – Dinner BBQ at Adrift Riverbase
- 20:00hrs – Campfire Party with entertainment from DJ Simples till late
- Accommodation by Camp at Adrift Riverbase
- 07:00hrs – Group Camp Breakfast courtesy of Adrift Riverbase
- 08:00hrs – Whitewater Rafting! Widely regarded as the best one day rafting trip on the planet. This is the safest and most popular trip down the Nile, challenging legendary rapids in the hands of those who know the river best, Adrift. There is no better value on the Nile.
- 13:00hrs – Lunch on Adrift’s private mid-river island
- Departure for Kampala
The ticket charge of UGX 250,000 is an all-expenses-covered ticket and covers all Transportation, Meals, Drinks, Activities and Camping Accommodation on the trip.
For further info, reservations and tickets, call: 0414 695 658
Posted in: Uncategorized