We’re looking for an innovative and dynamic person to join our team of forward thinkers in the role of Sales Executive in vastly demanding hospitality and events industries.
Key responsibility is to maintain and aggressively improve sales volume and the product mix while collaborating with other team members to achieve allocated targets and market share.
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Qualification: A degree in Marketing or Business Related Field from a recognized University.
Key Skills: Experience in Corporate Sales, Events Management, Marketing
Experience: 2 years in the Hospitality, Sales, Events or Advertising Fields
Contract: Two (2) Years Renewable
Reports to: General Manager
• Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
• Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Plan and engage in outbound publicity campaigns.
• Strong Character **
• Strong Presentation and Sales Skills **
• Strong Computer Skills with working knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.**
• Superior understanding of the functionings of the Internet, Social Media and Digital Marketing. **
• Interpersonal skills to develop relationships with customers, other sales staff, peers, marketing, and management.
• Design Skills with a conversant understanding of the Adobe Suite.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Excellent planning skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
How to apply:
Candidates that have relevant experience, know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above positions, should send their applications and CV with addresses of three(3) referees plus telephone contact to:
Email: email@example.com entitled “Sales Executive Vacancy”.
Closing date for submission is 5:00pm on, Thursday 12th October 2017
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted